Schrader’s Bridgetown Manor
Accommodations & Services
Come experience true Eastern Shore hospitality at Schrader’s Bridgetown Manor. During your stay you can visit local sight seeing destinations, or shop at the nearby outlets. The three story Manor House provides an atmosphere of casual elegance and includes a library, living room, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, screened porch and a wide selection of comfortable bedrooms, each with its own private bath.
The Schrader’s Bridgetown Manor is perfect for:
- Private & Company parties
- Corporate retreats/meetings
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
- Continental Breakfast
- On-site Heated Kennels available
The 11 Bedroom Victorian Manor house sleeps up to 28 guests.
Special Rates For Guests Hunting With Us
Lodging w/continental breakfast – $90.00+ tax per person/per day
Heated outdoor kennels – $20.00 per dog/per day
The Schrader’s Clubhouse
Our Clubhouse is ideal for less formal gatherings like bull roasts, and family or company picnics. You will find our warm Eastern Shore hospitality and service is the best!
Whether you are visiting us for an hour to shoot sporting clays, or staying the entire week to hunt, we want every visit to be memorable and fun.
We welcome everyone at Schrader’s Outdoors and want each and everyone of our customers to know that we truly appreciate your business.
Local Activities in the Area
- Just 20 minutes to Prime Outlets – Incredible bargains at over 60 brand name outlet stores such as Coach, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren and more.
- Antiquing – There is an abundance of antique shopping in the historic towns of Chestertown, Denton, Easton, and St. Michaels.
- Adkins Arboretum – Just 10 minutes from Bridgetown Manor, these 400 acres on the Tuckahoe River are perfect for canoeing, hiking, and biking. There are also gardens, frequent art exhibits, and seasonal displays and activities available.
- Horseback Riding – There are stables within 30 minutes of Bridgetown Manor.
- Dover Downs and Harrington Raceway – Play some slots!
- NASCAR races at Dover Downs
- Driving distance to downtown Annapolis
- Driving distance to Baltimore to Camden Yards (Orioles) and M&T (Ravens) Bank Stadiums